Saturday 22 October 2011

Megan Potter: Post 1

Hey guys!

Since we haven't quite decided on our official question for the presentation I thought I'd get the ball rolling by sharing some of my current research on 'Rango' which just so happens to be the focus of my personal essay.

I get the feeling from the discussion we had on Wednesday that we were starting to move towards the idea of how 3D films are able to use the technology in order to capture extreme realism and likeness when it comes to the original actors and their performances and so I thought this would be a good example to show you.




This is just a way to open the channel for discussion and research so please say if this is not the direction you guys wish to go in with the presentation and then we can proceed to figure out what we do want to focus on for our presentation.

Thanks  :)

1 comment:

  1. Cheers for setting this up :) yeahh so I think we have our area of looking, so just to formulate a proper formal question :)

    ReplyDelete